Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Who knew Vegan could taste so good?

Yesterday (Tuesday) and today we had out Vegan Fudge Brownies (I know, an oxymoron for sure!) and Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Let me say this: Those Vegan Brownies were so good I kept eating them claiming I was testing for food freshness--whatever that is! Baking is a science, but Vegan Baking takes a whole 'nother part of the science brain. I will definitely make some for Friday and Saturday this week. Let me know what you think if you happen to try them. Keep in mind they're Vegan, so I don't want to hear some, "I like the regular ones better..." The regular ones have butter and eggs in them, wise guy:)

grace & peace,

Reine

2 comments:

PB and Jess said...

Reine - those are by far the BEST brownies I've ever had, vegan or otherwise!! I'm so glad you're offering more and more vegan selections...I just wish I hadn't missed the PB/chocolate cookies!!

SweetArt said...

Thank you, Jess! I'm glad you liked them. I'll keep working on more creations...
grace & peace,

Reine