Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So, this week at SweetArt...

Hello All,

Last week stunk! So many odd, horrible things happened, that I think this week I'll win the lottery (finally!)...if I remember to play!

This week we have so many great things happening. Again the menu changes. Relax, the SweetBurger and 39th (vegan blt) are still on the menu, along with the Magnolia & Shaw with some special add-ins (broccoli, roasted garlic, anyone?). We also have a special, Curry Chik'n Salad Sandwich (so excited for this one!)

Apple-cinnamon bread pudding muffins (perfect at any time), red velvet cheesecake bars (kind of addictive), and pumpkin cupcakes with caramel buttercream or chai-spiced buttercream or maple cream cheese frosting (they're good with all of those!)

Oh, the most important thing: Every Thursday lunch is only $6. Any lunch on the menu. Every Thursday. Oh, and the other important thing: our cupcakes are lower in price. We raised it when butter raised and now we can lower it. The price is back to $2.25/each or $25 dozen. Some truffles cost more than this super-satisfying SweetArt treat...I'm just sayin'. And Cupcake Happy Hour is now $1.55 for any cupcake (that way people who are only getting one cupcake can experience the love too)

So many people have wished us well, and verbally told us how much the shop means to them. We really needed to hear that this week. We love what we do and are so happy to be spreading the "sweet love" in the STL.

grace & peace,

Reine, Cbabi & the SweetArt crew!

2 comments:

royce said...

I just sent an e-mail because I would like cupcakes for a meeting at work. If they love the cupcakes you all my have a new vendor to supply cupcakes to. I don't know how you feel about it, but more to come. I love your cupcakes and they left it to me to order them.

SweetArt said...

How fantstic, Royce. Thank you so much. I do hope they were enjoyed.

grace & peace,

Reine